Old April 1st 05, 06:50 PM
Michael A. Terrell

HUMPH! and y'all call webtv dumb! I can access and post in usenet news
groups all over the World AND I can access the webtv news groups and
post there too! WITH my webtv set top box.(Good little "dumb" webtv box!
:{) But! computers can NOT even access webtv news groups at all! (y'all
don't believe me? try it with y'alls computers and see for y'allselfs)
Even with my OWN computers,I can NOT access any webtv news groups! And I
never need to be concerned about viruses either with my Good little
"dumb" webtv set top box,it is the greatest thing since sliced bread,Haw
Haw Haw!
cuhulin

Bull****. There is a "WebTV for Windows" option from Win 98 and up.
The fact that you don't see people using it says a lot, doesn't it?

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida