Old April 1st 05, 10:10 PM
K4YZ

Thrasher Remailer wrote:
In article
.com
"K4YZ" wrote:

A.Melon wrote:

You never seem to run out of excuses, Nursie.

No excuses.

Yes, all you give are excuses.

Such as?

You're a low life. An anonyomus coward who can't go toe-

to-toe
with anyone save for behind an anonymizer.

Going toe-to-toe with you is child's play, Nursie. You just
aren't that good, at anything.

Then why don't you come out from behind the anonymizer, Coward?

Of course facts don't deter the ignorant:

Hey, contgrats, Nursie, you managed to spell "ignorant" twice
now.

And I've spelled "anonymous coward" right every time.

Applied it
correctly too!

Oh, Nursie, you still spelled "ignorant" in one post incorrectly
though. Sorry, no gold star for you, you whine too much.

But you're STILL an anonymous coward.

(1) I never wanted to be an MD. MD's don't do th

things
I do, so
why go to school for something I didn't want to do?

Always shooting for mediocrity, eh, Nursie?

How is doing what I do "mediorcre"?

My, you sure are defensive, Nursie. That's okay, not everybody
can make a career out of emptying bedpans.

You're right. That's why I am a Nurse instead of a CNA.

And I asked you a question that you've not answered. How is what
I do "mediocre"...?!?!

Do you propose that ALL healthcare providers beccome MD's?

No
Nurses? No CNA's? No Paramedics?

We weren't talking about anybody but a loser, you, Nursie.

You still haven't answered the question.

You claim that going "toe-to-toe" with me is "child's play", yet
you can't seem to answer simple questions.

What's up with that? A comprehension problem?

You mean MD's can communicate in English, don't you?
What is "th" things?????

If the dropped letter confused you that much, I guess

there is
little hope for you.

More excuses, Nursie. The fact is you get your panties in a wad
and you screw up.

And the issue is still there.

I dropped the "e". You seemed to have gotten confused over one
dropped vowel. I still contend that if that was too much for you, you
have a problem.

(2) You HAVE to have a bit more feminine side to be a
Nurse..It

Yes, and you do such good needlepoint, Nursie.

Actually, I was one of a very few Navy-certified Suture

Techs.
Pretty good at it, actually. Don't care for needlepoint,

however.

Oh, I bet you do, Nursie.

Then send me your money, anonymous coward, because it's a lost bet.

requires that extra bit of compassion as...But hey...I'm
straight and
surrounded by women all night!

Yeah, ones that could pass for your twin sister, Nursie.

You're welcome to stop by my place of employment and see

otherwise,
Anonymous Coward.

I've seen it, Nursie, you really have some heiffers as nurses.
You being one of them.

Oh? ANd where IS that place of employment, Anaonymous Coward?
What shift do I work? With whom?

Remember now...You've stated you've "seen it". So let's have some
relative facts here!

(3) I was hardly "second best" for Taelor. She was

only
given
less than two years to live. I kept her for six.

Mighty defensive there, Nursie.

Nope. Just citing facts. I was told by three

neurologists she'd
die before two. Kept her for five years, 11 months, three

weeks and a
day.

Good thing she didn't live long enough to realize how pathetic
you are, Nursie.

=)

And as for obese..?!?! Well...Some folks will just

have
to find
out the hard way.

No, Nursie, I don't want to see your beer belly.

Good. I don't have one. Sorry.

Your pictures shows otherwise, Nursie.

Then you are again confused. Sucks to be you, I suppose.

Steve, K4YZ