Old April 1st 05, 10:16 PM
K4YZ

Tarapia Tapioco wrote:
In article
.com
"K4YZ" wrote:

Italy Anonymous Remailer wrote:
In article
k.net
robert casey wrote:

But his landlord lets him put up antennas!

Landlord? I'd better call the CDC, looks like Nursie's

stupidity
is contagious. Since when do homeowners have "landlords?"

Gee...I don't know...Why don't you cite the post where I

said they
did...?!?!

Gee Nursie, are you saying you are "Robert Casey" or is your
reading comprehension "skills" or lack therof showing themselves
again? I said your stupidity is contagious, not that you
specifically said "homeowners have landlords", or are you too
stupid to understand?

You still have not cited the post wherein you insinuate I am
"stupid" for suggesting homeowners have landlords.

You still haven't provided the cite.

Oh...wait...I didn't...Guess who's "stupid" now, Anonymous
Coward...???

You must be, Nursie. Unless you are confessing you sockpuppeted
like a "coward" under the nick "Robert Casey."
Otherwise, why are you commenting on a post directed to him?
Guess who's "stupid", that would be you, Nursie.

Robert Casey is not, to the best of my knowledge, a Nurse. Yet
the original insinuation that I was stupid over a comment made about
landlords.

I didn't make the original comment, and you've now compounded your
OWN stupidity despite the fact that I pointed it out to you yet you are
still arguing the point.

Sucks to be you.

Steve, K4YZ