Old April 2nd 05, 03:25 AM

Boy, I felt your anguish and I completely empathize, but it confirms
the contentions I've had all along about this money-less electronic
fallacy.

It's a capitalists dream state made possible by technology, and the
proof is in stories like yours ... one account after another, from one
courtroom to
another. Therefore, anybody who relies on eBay, or
any such on-line service (for ANY reason) WILL GET
BURNED. I've never once used them and even I know.

As far as my common senses are concerned, those
willing to transact business with entities that can't be held
accountable for its actions, deserves
every pain a one-way risk is guaranteed to deliver.

This isn't commerce folks, it's high-tech thievery,
and it's high-time you realized it. Passing gold
over a local counter, or trading your labors for
goods and services ... THAT is commerce.

After all, our comforts don't come from overseas ...
they come from local people and businesses.