Old April 2nd 05, 05:21 AM
Telamon

In article ,
(Charles THISE) wrote:

Hi all,

Could you help me to determine the best lenght to use on my BLU
receiver.

In fact, I want to use my SONY ICF-SW7600G to receive the meteo fax in
BLU. But I've a lot of noise due (I think) to the wrong length of my
antenna.

Any ideas ?

In advance, I thank you for your precious help.

Buy this antenna
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/sw_ant/3676.html

If you don't want to do that then tell us the frequency that you want to
receive the fax on and we can tell you the length of a resonant antenna
you can make for it. The antenna building will require a little skill
and patience to make but will be cheaper.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California