Old April 2nd 05, 07:38 PM
jantman

Thanks to everyone for the replies. It turns out that the whole thing
no longer matters. The idea was to use the rig to activate a nearby
relay, based off of an old, re-programmed Motorola Minitor-II two-tone
paging reciever. However, I'm having some issues triggering the pager,
so the project is scrapped.

Thanks to all for the advice. When I place my next order from one of
the dealers, I'll buy a good dummy load in case I ever need it again.

Bruce - yes, I'm sure it was covered somewhere. But I was more worried
about getting the numbers and formulas and physics for the test, and
had no problem remembering the 'easy' stuff...when taking a test at
least.