Old April 2nd 05, 06:36 PM

My old snail mail Gadget Universe catalog from February 2001,I am
looking at right now.On page 9.Web-@nywhere wris****ch.A quartz watch
that offers local time and date,the time in 100 cities around the
world,three daily alarms,three "special day" countdowns,four daily
countdown timers and a 1/100 second stopwatch that stores and recalls
your records up to 50 laps.The PDA functions include a schedule planner
and a telephone and e-mail address book.In the internet browser mode you
can access major web links and information-just place the watch in its
PC Linkup docking station to transfer 3,000 websites from

It can be used as a PDA and can download games and music and animated
graphics,you can write and edit music.A keychain stores one backup
battery so you are never left webless for long.Other special features
include an easy to use joystick,an illuminated display and EL
backlight.Comes in silver or black.$99.95

I think Gadget Universe merged with another gadget outfit
(TechnoScout.com,perhaps?) a year or two ago.It looks like a neat
wris****ch.I don't know if they are still available and I would buy one
if they are still available and can still be used for websurfing.I think
I will do a search for them.There are many kinds of neat wris****ches
nowdays,cellphone wris****ches,FM radio wris****ches,camera
wris****ches,two way radio wris****ches.It is getting harder to find a
plain old ordinary wris****ch anymore nowdays.