Old October 11th 03, 08:35 AM
Ron

Hi
Yes I had problems with both the setting of the dial and the tracking
on Band 4 I think you have to accept a little variance but I'm very
pleased with its performance and have been using it on 40mtrs CW
alongside my Home Brew QRP CW Tx.

Re The Transfers well in my searches I came across this

http://www.lazertran.com/

If you read the Ink jet one it appears that you can print a design on
this paper which become waterproof on drying and can then be cut
out soaked and wet slide transfered on to any surface including paint
or metal!! so you could I assume take a close up digi photo of any
logo or decal, clean it up and print it ready for use, nice little
niche market hi!!!
thanks from Ron...

On 10 Oct 2003 17:50:17 GMT, donutbandit wrote:

(Ron) wrote in
:

Are there any transfers or refurb material available
I'd love to respray it but don't want to lose the original
transfers or logo, any help very welcome

You won't find any specific to the S-77.