Old April 2nd 05, 11:54 PM
Brian Hill

"roger" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"roger" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"roger" wrote in message
Why do people insist on arguing over religion. What difference does

it
make
who your god is or what faith you are.
It is the actual arguing and religous hatred that causes more deaths

than
any war.
I am not a catholic, but I still see the pope as a very high (the
highest)
religious man in the world. He was a very special person, he made
thousands
of people happy. Thats all that matters, isn't it?
Wiz

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:
Catholics are religiously greedy.

B.H.

Nowhere near as much as bible belt born agains. Not even in the
same
universe.

--
Brian Denley

Who's arguing ?

B.H.

Half the world for a start.
Wizz

Minus a nice fella like yourself. Right? Wizz

B.H.

Spot on.....
Wizz

I can see you are trying to start an argument, do you do this for a hobby?
or is it some malfunction of your brain
Wizz

Your the one that smarted off with the "wizz" remark. My original question
to you was an honest one not deserving of your childish remark. Check your
own brain Mr. Wizz.

B.H.