Old April 3rd 05, 12:39 AM
§ Dr. Artaud §

Al Patrick wrote in news:114u5lpongbb5d1
@corp.supernews.com:

Dearest Al, concerning the issue of Terry Shiavo, I came to the
conclusion that Brother Stair has been living in a persistent vegetative
state for many years now. Where do they hide his feeding tube?

Concerning the Pope, I trust that you are an adherent to Brother Stair
and Jackie Patru. Honestly Al, I have told this to many of my Protestant
friends, "if it wasn't for Catholics, Protestants wouldn't have anything
to talk about". Catholic bashing, no matter how well intended, is growing
hackneyed on shortwave.

I have tried (shudder) to listen to Brother Stair and Jackie Patru on
occasion, but one can hardly listen for 10 minutes before they are
bashing the Catholics for this or that. I believe that they both are too
simple minded to be credible.

I believe that a good Bible Scholar of the Catholic Faith could put
Brother Stair to shame when it comes to knowledge of the Bible. Brother
Stair relies on much repeated concepts and pedantic arguments to impress
his minions.

I just got done watching a News World International segment on the Pope's
death. The segment featured a very articulate Catholic Priest that
enumerated many ways in which the Pope's passing at this time were
symbolically very positive.

To each his own. I do read many of your posts and am versed with your
views, or at least familiar with the shows that you listen to as material
for your posts.

Regards.

Dr. Artaud