Old April 3rd 05, 02:14 PM
K4YZ

Thrasher Remailer wrote:
In article
.com
"K4YZ" wrote:
Such as?

Everytime you open your slobbering yap. Oh, and clean the snot
out of your moustache.

What snot? There's none there. (And that's not what's in the
pic...sorry)

Then why don't you come out from behind the anonymizer,

Coward?

See what I mean, Nursie? You are so easy.

But you're STILL an anonymous coward.

Changing the subject from your spelling screwup, Nursie? You
argue just like a woman.

Oh, I acknowledge my occassional spelling errors.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

You're right. That's why I am a Nurse instead of a CNA.

I know I'm right, you dullard. That's why you are making so many
excuses.

So far, the only excuses being made here are why you're not man
enough to stand behind your comments with your real name.

You still haven't answered the question.

You still haven't provided any "details" of all these scofflaw's
"offenses", either.

You claim that going "toe-to-toe" with me is "child's

play", yet
you can't seem to answer simple questions.

Yet you dodge the questions I asked before, Nursie.

And I've answered them. They've been archived in several different
newsgroups before and are public records.

What's up with that? A comprehension problem?

It is in your case, Nursie.

How? I understand the situation fine. You're a coward and
unwilling to be a man. No problem.

More excuses, Nursie. The fact is you get your panties in a

wad
and you screw up.

And the issue is still there.

So is your screwup.

Since you're pontificating on spelling errors, anonymous coward,
it's "screw-up".

I dropped the "e". You seemed to have gotten confused

over one
dropped vowel. I still contend that if that was too much for

you, you
have a problem.

Excuses, excuses, you've got a million of 'em, Nursie.

Perhaps. But you're still an anonymous coward.

Then send me your money, anonymous coward, because it's a

lost bet.

That hard up for money you have to beg for it, Nursie?

Hardly. YOU said "you'd bet" and I said you los the bet. So now
you're an anonymous coward AND a welch!

Oh? ANd where IS that place of employment, Anaonymous

Coward?
What shift do I work? With whom?

Learn to spell "Anonymous" first, Nursie. You get your panties
in a wad and you always screw up.
And you must be losing it, you can't even remember where you
work.

Hey, YOU'RE the one who claims to have been to my place of
employment.

So go ahead...Impress everyone here with the name of the facility I
work at, the shifts I work, etc.

So now I say you're ALSO a liar, on top of being an anonymoous
coward AND a welch.

Remember now...You've stated you've "seen it". So let's

have some
relative facts here!

Sort of like the "facts" that you pull out of your ****** about
others?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! ! ! Now who's "getting defensive",
anonymous coward...?!?!

Ran your mouth off and got backed into a corner! Need some facts
to back up your broggadaccio and can't ante up!

Good thing she didn't live long enough to realize how

pathetic
you are, Nursie.

=)

Oh, so you are glad she dies, Nursie? Not very fatherly.

She died at home with the one's who loved her. You should read the
AOL Homepage I wrote about her. She was a blessing and a gift.

Then you are again confused. Sucks to be you, I suppose.

No, you are in denial girdle boy. It does suck to be you, you
have people dying around you all the time.

I do? Since when? Thee are a lot of folks in other jobs and
professions that see people dying more than I do. MY job is to keep
them alive. Thank-God I am better at that than you are at being a
commpassionate human being.

Steve, K4YZ