Old April 3rd 05, 02:59 PM
David

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 17:50:31 -0500, dxAce

UTC is the same as GMT.(some folks call it Zulu) I live in the CTZ
(Central Time Zone) and I have always known London is six hours ahead of
my time zone.Right now,it is (keep in mind,by the time I finish typing
this and send and by the time it shows up at rec.radio.shortwave,the
time will be a little later) 4:30 PM CTZ and it is 10:30 PM GMT.

At the moment though, London itself is 7 hours ahead of you, which has nothing
to do with GMT.

When you set your clock ahead tonight, (assuming you do) then London time will
then indeed be 6 hours ahead of you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You sure about that Ace? I'm in Pacific and Zulu is 7 hours ahead of
me.