Old April 3rd 05, 03:05 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 17:50:31 -0500, dxAce

UTC is the same as GMT.(some folks call it Zulu) I live in the CTZ
(Central Time Zone) and I have always known London is six hours ahead of
my time zone.Right now,it is (keep in mind,by the time I finish typing
this and send and by the time it shows up at rec.radio.shortwave,the
time will be a little later) 4:30 PM CTZ and it is 10:30 PM GMT.

At the moment though, London itself is 7 hours ahead of you, which has nothing
to do with GMT.

When you set your clock ahead tonight, (assuming you do) then London time will
then indeed be 6 hours ahead of you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You sure about that Ace? I'm in Pacific and Zulu is 7 hours ahead of
me.

Hey, DF... I was responding to Cuhulin... and he's in the CST zone.

Please try to pay even the slightest bit of attention.

You get back to me when you get both that and your meds figured out.

dxAce
Michigan
USA