Old April 3rd 05, 05:20 PM
Howard

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 10:24:46 -0400, Al Patrick
wrote:

§ Dr. Artaud § wrote:

Hunt ignores the obvious symbolic meaning of the colors—purple for
royalty and red for the blood of Christian martyrs.

Hunt is not the only one who discusses the subject.

Check out the writings of Dr. Malachi Martin, especially the two books,
"The Keys of This Blood" and "Windswept House". He is but one of many
who left the Catholic church and sought to win his brethren to his
newfound truth. His web page is:
http://www.starharbor.com/fr_martin/index1.html

Actually, The original post dealt with the death of the pope and its
being on passover. I expected the argument, if any, to come from the
Jews or some Christians who either keep passover on a different day or
not at all. I really wasn't expecting the flak to come from
pro-Catholics; but now wonder how I overlooked that prospect. :-)

Christians who don't keep the passover or keep it on the wrong date are
the ones I wanted to reach.

Al

The right date is the date on the Hebrew/Jewish calendar, to make it
simpler for you - it would be like celebrating Chinese New Year on
January 1 if your 'logic' were to be followed. Is the concept that
hard or is your skull that hard?