Old April 3rd 05, 10:19 PM

Thanks for your prompt response, Danny. Question.

1) If Netscape/WMP does not need Quick Time why does IE6/WMP?
Also a quick check using Google indicates that Quick Time is an Apple
program so I assume it won't fly with Windows XP.

Glenn

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 10:41:59 -0700, Dan Richardson
wrote:

You need to install QuickTime.

Danny, K6MHE

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:57:48 GMT, wrote:

When I use IE 6 to go to these sites I cannot not listen to the sound
bytes, Windows Media Player starts and then informs me that it cannot
play the file. If I use Netscape 7.2 I can listen to them using WMP.
WMP is the default wav file player. Anybody know by it won't work with
IE?

73 de Glenn...VE4GN

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:51:49 -0800, "Caveat Lector"
wrote:

Nigel maybe compare it to the digital on-line sounds at these URL's
http://www.wunclub.com/sounds/

http://www.kb9ukd.com/digital/

http://rover.wiesbaden.netsurf.de/~s.../DIG_intro.htm

Good Luck