Old April 4th 05, 12:18 AM
David

On 3 Apr 2005 13:49:37 -0700, wrote:

Jim wrote:
On 3 Apr 2005 07:52:45 -0700,
wrote:

David wrote:
Just buy $100 worth of Dorkers pants.

http://tinyurl.com/6roou

What's funny is, someone will buy the pants in order to get the

radio
only to discover, when they get it home, that it's nothing but a

high
tech paperweight without subscription to XM radio!!

Kinda like how nearly every radio in the world is a paperweight
without a "subscription" to AC power or a "subscription" to

batteries!

TANSTAAFL.

Jim

Better fewer subscriptions than more, no? If you like subscribing to
things, please send me a check for 20 dollars every month and I'll sign
you up for my newsletter.

Steve

Advertising is insulting. I prefer to pay a few bucks for the
opportunity to not be insulted so much.