Old April 4th 05, 12:18 AM
Les

Robinson Road to JR Lynch Road and I take a right on that Road going
South (South is always best) in front of the Home Depot and Office

Depot
and them other stores in that little strip mall area (Quality Pets

pet
store is there too,that is where I buy dog food for my little doggy,
Chicken Soup For The Dog Lovers Soul
www.chickensoupforthepetloverssoul.com is their website,my doggy eats
better than I do and that is no lie.$32.00 for a big 34 pound baggy

of
that dog food,it last her over three months,it's the best dog food

that
money can buy.I don't give my doggy junk!) and I go to Greenway Drive

the wal fart supercenter store at the corner of Greenway Drive and
Highway 18.Anything else?
cuhulin

Yeah, you are too easy Moron!

Les