Old April 4th 05, 07:31 AM
Telamon

It is not that they are more important but that some are leaders and
many people look to them for direction or instruction in their lives.

They just have a higher visibility and they influence a great number of
people for better or worse.

In article ,
uncle arnie wrote:

Seeing as 28,000 people die everyday from illness from unsafe water, I don't
know that this "three deaths" thing has any meaning at all. In my books,
all people are equally important, whether celebrity, political leaders, war
victim or starving child. I think the recently deceased pope wouldn't have
it any other way. Neither would his boss.

(ref for the 28k dead each day is the 2004 Vanier lectures, heard this week
on Ideas RCI / CBC)

RHF wrote:

CULULIN - Could Fidel Castro Be Death # 3 On Day Three ?
.
" Kind of amazing,(in my opinion) the Pope passes
away just one day after Terri passed away. "
.
April 1, 2005 = Terri Schiavo
.
April 2, 2005 = Pope John Paul II
.
April 3, 2005 = Fidel Castro { just may be }
.
LISTEN - To Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) Today
3rd April 2005 for the Full Story . . .
RHC = http://www.radiohc.cu/
ENG = http://www.radiohc.cu/homeing.htm
http://www.radiohc.org/
http://www.radiohc.org/english.html
http://www.geocities.com/casamalecon/radiocuba/
.
.
the often observed happenstance of death-by-threes ~ RHF
.
.

--
Telamon