Old October 12th 03, 09:57 AM
donutbandit

(Space Charge) wrote in
news:3f886815.14550035@nntp:

Does anyone know of a website/ftp/anything on the Net that instructs
you in how to build your own shipping/transport crates? Looking
forward to the possible day when I might have to crate up my
boatanchors for moving, I was in sticker shock when I got a quote from
my local crater. (This guy's kid is going to Yale.)

I have the woodworking tools, and could probably learn to do it pretty
fast. But there just doesn't seem to be a site out there with a
"how-to" on this subject. Used several search engines, too.

Thanks to the group in advance,

Lin/KJ6EF

For email responses, remove "nospam_".

I have trouble imagining an American male so challenged that he needs a how
to site to build a crate.

How to: you build a wooden box.