Old April 4th 05, 06:00 PM
John Smith

Reg:

Your point is well taken here. I was wondering if it was just me and, I
ended up throwing away valuable posts because I was unable to recognize
pertinent posts; some posts do leave me asking a question, "Why would some
authors even post replies which contain no useable facts, data, and
comments--what is their intent?"

In the end, I chalked it up to, perhaps, younger people entering the arena
of discussion in "the real world" and, perhaps it would take them a bit of
time to experience what works and what does not.

Whatever this phenomenon is, your comments have been reassuring to my not
being alone in observing this behavior, THANKS!

Warmest regards,

John

--
Hay, if'n ya'll cun't konstructivly partecipete in this har disscusion, haw
aboot speel-checkin it fer me?

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message
After so many waffling contributions to the newsgroup from you
'experts' - where is the Gamma-match design formula? There are only
2 or 3 dimensions involved. It should be simple and straightforward
enough!

Or is this newsgroup just a farce?
----
Reg.