Old April 4th 05, 06:30 PM
Dave Heil

Anonymous wrote:

In article
Dave Heil wrote:

You haven't the slightest idea of how to behave in a civilized

society,
Roger. You follow one torrent of vile filth with another.

And you do? That's rich. Especially the way you conduct yourself
on the newsgroup, Nazi.

There is not in existence a single filth-laden posting or e-mail
generated by me. There are hundreds and hundreds of them authored by
you. Any interested person can look at those you sent before resorting
to hiding behind a number of anonymous remailers by searching on
"KC8JBO", "AB8MQ" or "Roger Wiseman".

You can't help but see Roger everywhere, can you? If you ever
had a thought, it would die of lonliness.

I don't see Roger Wiseman everywhere. I see Roger Wiseman in several
newsgroups, including this one. Since you see fit to give Steve a rough
time over spelling, I'll have to ask you what "lonliness" is.

Why do you write of yourself in the third person? Is Wiseman

just one
of your personalities?

Let's see, maybe it's because I'm not Wiseman. Goddamn, are you
stupid.

Well now, it writes like Wiseman. It knows things only Wiseman could
know. It seems to have a familiarity with this area. Must be Wiseman.

Wiseman wouldn't own the home he lives in had he
not inherited it.

Wrong again. But you've made a career out of being wrong,
haven't you?

If you aren't Wiseman, how would you know? If you intend to play
"I'm-not-me", you should at least have the sense to clam up on things
which Roger would know but which you wouldn't.

From all reports? Whose reports? Haven't you ever been to

Cameron? I
don't actually live in Cameron, Roger. I'm several miles away.

Even they have standards and didn't want you in town, eh?

It must be a difficult concept for you but I live where I choose. I
bought the place in which I live because it is where I wanted to be.
If I'd wanted to live in an RF trap, I'd live in Cameron or Glen Dale.

But you still have a Cameron maling address, don't you?

Thinking of sending me a belated birthday card?

Your town, for the most part, isn't embarrassing. You're one

of the
things which makes it embarrassed.

Again, you don't even know what "town" I live in.

Sure I do, Roger-Not-Roger. You're up Glen Dale Creek without a paddle.
You're in an RF suck hole, surrounded by hills.

...where the father regularly fornicates the sister and the

farm
animals.

Your posts show a fondness for sexual deviance. You see it

everywhere.

Your response indicates you are sexually aroused at the
discussion of such topics. You seek such topics obviously to
fuel your perversions.

I seek? I didn't ask you to write of sexual deviance. You came up with
it all by yourself. If someone write "FCC retest", you come up with
something about fathers having sex with their sons or daughters.

You live in the worst section of the state.

Apparently there is much of the state you've never seen. It

is likely
hard to see the rest of West Virginia from your house.

Apparently, you are in denial.

What? You CAN see the rest of West Virginia from your house along the
creek?

But then
your posts don't do anything for "amateur radio's image"

either,
you Nazi fat f--k.

Let's see....I've never been given a warning by the FCC for

anything.

What a coincidence, neither have I.

I get it, Roger-Not-Roger. ;-) If you *were* Roger Wiseman, you'd have
received such a warning letter.

I've never been required to retest for a license.

What license?

I get it, Un-Roger. If you were Roger Wiseman, it'd be the amateur
radio license that he has but which you don't have. ;-)

I've not become the
internet poster boy for writing restroom stall material over

any number
of newsgroups and web sites.

No, you are the internet poster boy for supression of free
speech, you fat Nazi f--k.

Free speech meaning any bilious, foul phrase which enters your head?

Maybe you could go back to the Cashew Capital
of Africa and be dictator over there, you'd have more

success in
that venue than on the newsgroup.

I would?

Most definately, asshole.

What is "definately"?

How in the world would you know? Do you know anything of
Africa or of cashew production?

Ye, I can read.

I didn't ask if you cold read. What is "ye"? Have you been reading "Ye
Olde Encyclopoedia?

I know they sent you to such "plum jobs like
that backwater hole.

They certainly "sent" me. I bid on the job. Do you have issues with
that?

That speaks volumes about your job
qualifications and job assignments.

Actually, it doesn't. You don't know the first thing about my
qualifications. It does speak to my job assignments though. It *was*
one of my job assignments.

Anything?

Apparently, you don't know anything of correct English.

I know enough to know that you wrote of my plum jobs with only an
opening quote and no closed quote.

This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

In correct English, the above sentence means that you're hiding.

Dave K8MN