Old April 4th 05, 06:37 PM
Dave Heil

"A.Melon" wrote:

In article
Dave Heil wrote:

Fritz Wuehler wrote:

That's better than living in a 200 square foot HUD section 8
public housing apartment in the ****** section of Athens, AL,
like you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a problem with blacks Roger?

Do you have a problem with English, Nazi?

Apparently not, Roger. I asked the question which begged asking after
reading your racist drivel.

You see Roger behind every goddamn tree.

Nope, just here.

Is there any group of people you haven't insulted?

One could peruse your Google postings and ask you the very same
question.

Good. You may run along and peruse your lying, evil heart out. When
you've finished, come back and post just one in which I've used a term
like you did in reference to blacks. Find just one Google-archived post
in which I've insulted Jews. Find one statement by me which suggesting
that someone is having incestuous sex with his son, sister, daughter or
mother. That should keep you busy for a time, you human sludge.

Dave K8MN