Old April 4th 05, 06:37 PM
BDK

In article , =20
says...
=20
"BDK" wrote :
A lobotomy might do the trick, but I kinda doubt there's much there to
lobotomize....
Thorazine??
BDK

=20
I think you'pre onto something there, actually.
=20
I think Al-Pocalypse=AE should have a theme song,
maybe "Haldol Shuffle" by Tribe 8.
=20
73,
=20
Steve
=20
=20
=20
=20

LOL, I wonder if Al would get the tongue/lip smacking deal (side effect=20
from a lot of the stronger anti-psychotics), what's it called, tardive=20
diskinesia, something like that? A guy lived near me that had it, and he=20
looked like a horse trying to get the peanut butter out of his mouth, as=20
in the old Mr.Ed show. Perfectly nice dogs wanted to kill him when they=20
saw his mouth going. Mine included.

LOL, I think Texe might be interested in that..I'm sure it's a jooo plot=20
of some kind.

tard-ive...sounds like it might have been named for Al!

BDK