Old April 4th 05, 07:18 PM
Michael A. Terrell

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Steve Silverwood wrote:

In article ,
says...

What's with the =3Fv instead of ' in your messages? Is it an
artifact of MicroPlanet-Gravity/2.60.2060 or are you copying and pasting
from some other software?

Thanks for mentioning it. I just noticed that today, not sure why it
happened all of a sudden. Never happened before. I?ll look into it.

Steve Silverwood

The only reason I asked was that I have to slow down when I read
messages that contain odd formating or errors and I'd never seen this
one before.

Corrupted font?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I=3Fve instead of I've, or =3F instead of ' in his posts. I'm a
speed reader so things like this trip me up.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida