Old October 12th 03, 07:11 PM

Joe Tesh wrote:

How in the world would anyone email you at that address???

Did it ever occur to you that he might not want to publish his e-mail
address and attract spammers like you are doing?

CUL8R
Spinach Inquisition

Did it ever occur to you to read the original post?
The OP specifically asked for E-mail.

Did it ever occur to YOU that he has set up a 'spammable' email that
he wades through to find the 'good stuff'? MANY people do that - I have
SEVERAL emails that I use to post with so my 'real' email address stays
clean. Just cuz YOU think it's bogus doesn't mean it is.

I even have a totally bogus email (this one) that does NOT exist so that
I don't get ANY replies.

You have serious reading comprehension problems.