Old April 5th 05, 03:47 AM
Frater Nikolas 407V

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
This article is NOT MINE and I do not know the accuracy of it but I
figured a few of you would be interested in it. :-)

Tell me Albert, do you always lend your endorsement of other's rather
kooky religious beliefs, then back away after you're comfortable
that you've 'left your mark' for others to sense, much like a feral
tomcat or stray spraying his territory ?

"The Pope's Death: A Defining Moment"
Pastor Ralph Ovadal
Pilgrims Covenant Church

Here's their homepage http://www.wcuweb.com/Documents/main.html

Sort of reminds me of Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka.
Their not quite as rabid as Fred Phelp's imbred clan of phucking misfits
but they are definatly cut from the same driedout-chip-filled-cookie-dough.
That and they are an anti-Catholic group also. The link below proves it.

http://www.wcuweb.com/Documents/More...nthesepage.htm