Old April 5th 05, 04:54 AM
Jeff Mayner

Landshark wrote:
"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:20:17 -0500, landsharkdeepthroatsmen
wrote in
:

Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:53:15 -0400, Vinnie the Helpless Ham
wrote:

snip
Which one would be better?

http://www.bencher.com/pdf_download.html

Scroll down to "Tech Notes" at the bottom.

He don't like you Frank, your in his Killfile. He won't see your
message unless he is like Landshark and has a imaginary kill file.

It's clear that Vinnie avoids both confrontation and education. But I
didn't post the link for his benefit. I posted it because others
might have the same or similar questions -- people who want to
actually learn something so they don't need someone to hold their
hand while installing an antenna.

Vinnie's not a bad guy Frank, you two should talk more
radio, you'll probably find a lot more in common. Now Geo
I see is still obsessed with me and male sex........pretty sad.

I'm trying to take the heat off you but his attention span doesn't seem to
be too long. I'll step it up. ;-)

Jeff