Old April 5th 05, 02:15 PM

I own a Zenith Trans-Oceanic Royal 1000 Radio,I finially got that Radio
working,it had a wire on the battery case that wasen't making good
contact and I own a Hallicrafters S-38EB Radio.Both of the Radios I
bought at the Goodwill thrift store for only $4.00 each.I own a wooden
cabinet floor model Grundig AM/FM/Shortwave Radio that has a phonograph
built in the top of it and I paid $14.00 for that Radio at a Goodwill
thrift store,the Radio does work but it doesn't put out much sound so it
needs some work done to it and I own a Telefunken wooden cabinet table
model AM/FM/Shortwave Radio I paid $6.00 for at a Goodwill thrift
store,that Radio needs some tubes,all of the tubes were missing when I
bought that Radio.You are the MORON,not me!
cuhulin