Old October 12th 03, 11:33 PM
GS

Default FS: National NC-300 $150

For Sale - LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED. Remove
NOSPAM from my email address before trying to reply!!

National NC-300 receiver. Was working perfectly until
a week ago, when it just quit one day while playing a
station. Just has a low quiet hum now, with no signals.
Too bad - it was working so well. Oh well. Price is
$150.

Doesn't have the calibrator. It's in very good physical
shape, the drum works great, all original with correct
knobs and no visible mods.

Big and heavy - 65 pounds. If a local buyer (Tacoma, WA
south of Seattle) cannot be found I will consider shipping
it. But there will need to be a packing charge at the local
UPS store. I just don't have double boxes big enough to
do this from home.

To email me remove NOSPAM from my email address: