Old April 6th 05, 02:30 AM
Mel A. Nomah

Default Fell out of my chair laughing! Thanks, Todd

Posted by Todd Daugherty at http://n9oglinvents.blogspot.com

8:27 PM

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A ELF TRANSMITTER

I have built a ELF audio to pulse transmitter, the transmitter
operates on a frequency of 1 to 30 Hz. A person talks
through the transmitter which is converted into pulses.
The pulse rate can be regulated by a variable resistor.
The pulse then go's to a oscillator which is variable and
can operate on a 1 cycle to 30 cycles.

First I thought it must be an April Fool posting, but it was over a week
early.

Then I read some of the other nonsense on that blog, and was overwhelmed by
the over-reaching lack of technical acumen of this guy.

Go there and see for yourself. I warn you, you'll laugh till you cry!

M.A.N.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."