Old April 6th 05, 12:05 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 05 Apr 2005 21:33:44 GMT, Steveo wrote:

iamnotgeorge wrote:
Vinnie S. wrote in
news
I haven't installed it mostly because I haven't received an Alpha
Delta dipole, which is on backorder, which I plan to hang at the
same time. And since there is trench digging involved, there is no
reason to dig 2 trenches, days or weeks apart. That and getting help
to run and get tools or such, and putting them in a rope and bucket,
so I don't have to climb down. Better to knock off 2 birds with one
stone.

Vinnie S.

I will provide pictures of Ninnies antenna farm, just like steveo does
of Leland and doug's.

Try as hard as you can to be me, but you are still chrissy the sissy
busch.

That ****er would come within 20 miles of my self. He steps foot on my
property, and he is fair game !

Vinnie S.