Old April 6th 05, 02:53 AM
running dogg

MnMikew wrote:

"David" wrote in message

Come and get me, Bin Ladin.

The Islam-o-fascists are coming David, and they don't care who they kill.

If you let fear run your life you may as well be dead.

You let stupidity run your life you WILL be dead. Wake up.

I have to side with the tard on this one, unfortunately. Terrorists WANT
us to live in fear of losing our lives, that's why it's called
TERRORism, they want to destabilize the enemy by spreading terror among
the populace. People who are not afraid to die are a terrorist's worst
nightmare. You can see with the Palestinians what happens when an entire
people lose their fear of death, you kill one and you get ten more
coming to get you. They just keep coming, like the zombies in Day of the
Dead. Imagine if all Americans had that sort of courage. We could fight
fire with fire and go forth and REALLY kick some Islamofascist ass
instead of cowering behind security checkpoints.