Old April 6th 05, 03:24 AM

What the hell! What is in the water over there in Colliersville anyway?
I am going to sic all of them mean old Pitt Bulldogs on you.Hey,I don't
know everything about Shortwave Radio and Shortwave Antennas and
Shortwave Transmitters.I do know what Curtain Antennas are now
though.Sheeesh!,,,y'all Tennesseans sure are dense! Memphians don't like
Mississippians either.Those Alabama Dumb Asses are far better than y'all
Tennesseans and so are those Louisiana Cajun Coon Asses too.I suppose
you have always all your life known what Curtain Antennas/Transmitters
are eh? Every since the day you was born!
cuhulin