Old April 6th 05, 06:26 AM
Jeff Mayner

Vinnie S wrote:
Vinnie S. wrote in
:

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 21:39:20 -0400, jim
wrote:

http://www.bencher.com/pdf_download.html

Scroll down to "Tech Notes" at the bottom.

He don't like you Frank, your in his Killfile. He won't see your
message unless he is like Landshark and has a imaginary kill file.

It's clear that Vinnie avoids both confrontation and education. But
I didn't post the link for his benefit. I posted it because others
might have the same or similar questions -- people who want to
actually learn something so they don't need someone to hold their
hand while installing an antenna.

that was a smack at him frank. his posts concerning his newfound
amateur status was actually what this board is all about. Never mind
its about an amatuer question but rather radio in general. He
doesn't like you and the above post butresses his point. You are
sounding like Eitner who is acidic also.

His post got piggy backed. What can I say about him. I could give two
****s about him. I have clearly moved him though. He can't avoid me.

As far as education, Frank's parents clearly educated him in manner.
o, I will not use his advice, because his education is the type that
is of no use.

Vinnie S.

Hey Vinnie, if you kill file someone it means you don't read the
thread they wrote or any piggy back posts otherwise they arent
killfiled and you look like a big dick like Landshark does.

Using someone else's name and you call him a big dick?

lol...

Pathetic. I'll bet you go to google and re-read all your stupid little
posts, don't you? Here's an idea: just google "asshole cocksucker" and I'll
bet you'll see all your posts.

Jeff

Jeff