Old April 6th 05, 01:03 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
you forgot one

http://physics.gmu.edu/~e-physics/bob/tachyons.htm

I didn't forget anything, there are more sites that put tachyons in a
class with witchcraft and the occult or the supernatural!

As far as a first draft, lets help you a little, remember as I said that
I'm uneducated.

"I've deiced to write out some of my old idea" should read
decided deiced is something done to aircraft wings.
Also if these are some of your ideas then they are ideas not an idea.

"The reason behind this revamping of some of my old idea and theories is
due to a group of people in are societies who have little or no
intelligent, these people are called Amateur Radio operators."

If this is a first draft, how can this be a revamping of your old idea?
Or should that be ideas as in more then 1 idea?

"are societies"
Did you possibly mean OUR society?

"little or no intelligent"
Again, do you mean intelligence?

"these people are called Amateur Radio operators"
Are you not one of these yourself?

This is just a start Todd, non of these are inventions, they are ideas
or dreams and the page just shows you lack of intelligence or as you
would say " lack of intelligent"

I see your ISP is yet another group that won't let you pratice free
speech. I can't beleive that you backed down so fast and took that
picture off of the page, what happened to your right to free speech?
Why did't you tell Robert Koester off? Cuss him out!

Well Todd, better luck on you second draft!