Old April 6th 05, 03:38 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Landshark)
"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
news On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:20:17 -0500, landsharkdeepthroatsmen
wrote in
:
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:
On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:53:15 -0400, Vinnie the Helpless Ham
wrote:
snip
=A0=A0=A0=A0Vinnie's not a bad guy Frank,

So I used to think as well, until he lost personal control.
You saying he is not a bad guy is akin of me saying the same thing about
Geo regarding his attacks on you, the nature of such unprovoked attacks
notwithstanding. Did you miss Vinny
blowing of his top? The guy came apart over a typo that had nothing to
do with him...perhaps that was his malfunction for the day, but it shows
the guy's true self and how he was moved by a simple posting of a url.
Maybe if it was you he attacked for no reason other than incompetence
and inability to control his nasty nature, you would view things
differently, such as you do with Geo.

you two

should talk more radio, you'll probably find a

lot more in common. Now Geo I see is still

obsessed with me and male sex........pretty

sad.

Now,,I invoke to you the same exact reasoning you use for many of your
complaints with Geo,,,,why would one attack another for no reason? Ask
Vinny,,,he employed this exact tactic. Geo is no more obsessed with
anything than Vinny is by continually speaking of his imaginary
killfile. Thing is..Frank admitted many times what he is about,,Vinny
has a weird penchant for camoflauge.