Old April 6th 05, 03:49 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Vinnie=A0S.)
On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 19:01:19 GMT, Lancer wrote:
I only have the desire to put up these 2. The

Imax for CB and 10 meter, so I can talk to the

locals, and the Alpha Delta for everything else.
I have no interest in a beam. I have no interest
in running 1,000 watts on my ham radio. I am

somewhat interested in the "QRP" low power

DX. I simply want to satify the same

couriousity I had as a kid, that I have not done
so in about 21 years. That is it. It is not that

complicated. I had not picked up a CB, or a

communications book, or antenna book, in

over 21 years. This is why I am asking these

questions. But apparently, this is some sort of

crime, that needs criticizing and name calling.

Vinnie S.

Unlike *your* act of disagreeing with the posting of a certain url and
viewing it as "some sort of crime" that needed "criticizing and name
calling" by yourself. Freakin' hypocrite!