Old April 6th 05, 03:50 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: pam (iamnotgeorge)
Vinnie S. wrote in
news I haven't installed it mostly because I haven't received an Alpha Delta
dipole, which is on backorder, which I plan to hang at the same time.
And since there is trench digging involved, there is no reason to dig 2
trenches, days or weeks apart. That and getting help to run and get
tools or such, and putting them in a rope and bucket, so I don't have to
climb down. Better to knock off 2 birds with one stone.
Vinnie S.

I will provide pictures of Ninnies antenna farm,
just like steveo does of Leland and doug's.

Why should that bother anyone?