Old April 6th 05, 09:39 PM
K4YZ

Anonymous wrote:
In article . com
"K4YZ" wrote:

Perhaps...But you're still an anonymous coward.

Nursie, you are a whiny little fat #####.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

Waddle away, Nursie.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

Nope. Right here and now. You're still an anonymous

coward.

Oh, Nursie, you're a regular Hemingway with your backpedaling
whines. BTW, Nursie want a cracker?

No thank you. You're still an anonymous coward.

I know because I have an above average command of the

written
English language. That I make typos like everyone else is

obvious.
That you are still an anonymous coward is too.

No, Nursie, you make spelling errors because you get your
panties in a wad. That, and the fact you are one dumb ###.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

Regardless of how it's expressed, it's still true.

Bleat, Nursie, bleat.

Very poignant, anonymous coward

You're calling yourself an "English-impared jackass"...?!?!

No Nursie, that would be you.

Noi, it wouldn't

That's bizzare.

So is your fetish for gay pornogrpahy, Nursie.

I am sure you wished it were true...then I might find pictures of
you there? Do they have "Gay Anonymous Cowards Revealed" issues?

What's to prove?

You prove you are an idiot, Nursie.

Perhaps. But you're still an anonymous coward.

You claim I'm "obese", "flabby" and work with a "bunch of

heifers".

And????? Your picture shows that, Nursie.

How is that?

None of those are true. You've not even taken a GUESS at

which
facility I work at and there are only six possible ER's within

an
hour's drive of my home.

Sure there are, Nursie, sure there are.

Stick a pin in my QRZ address and draw a fifty mile radius of it.
Then look in a phone book for all the cites within that circle.
(Hint...You can exclude AL and GA since I don't have any out-of-state
nursing licenses at present)

Make the claim all you care to, Anonymous Coward...You

can't
provide one substantiating bit of relevent fact, therefore we

now know
that you are an Anonymous Lying Coward.

You'd better learn when to use a word as plural, Nursie. The
fact is you still can't disprove I've never been to your
workplace.

You lack of ability to identify a single item of specific detail
is all the proof I need.

I'm nor angry.

Sure you're "not", Nursie. hahahahaha!!!!!

Nope.

I'm laughing at you.

Sure you are, Nursie. You still screwed up a simple word like
"not." You have your little panties in a wad. Well, maybe they
aren't so little, given your waist size.

Nope. Simple typo. "r" and "t" are side-by-side on the keyboard.
If that's the BEST you can do for a "gotya", thyen you're even lamer
than I gave you credit for!

And it's "receeding", since you're so insistant about

typographic
erros, Anonymous Lying Coward.

No, "Receding" is correct, you imbecile.

If you say so.

As I said...Go ahead...Impress everyone here with your
investigative skills...Tell everyone which facility I work

for, which
shift, etc etc.

As I said, bleat, Nursie, bleat.

And as I said, you are lying. You haven't got a clue as to where I
work.

Google.

Not good enough, Nursie. But I'm sure you have that written on
your performance evaluations at work, too.

Ran your mouth off and got backed into a corner! Need
some facts
to back up your broggadaccio and can't ante up!

It's "braggadacio", #######. You look like a fool when you

get
it wrong.

I refer to your own typos above.

Dodge, Nursie. You can't even spell "not."

Still a simple typing error.

That's still the "best" you can do...?!?!

If you're gonna be the Typo God, Anonymous Lying Coward,

YOU have
to be 100% correct 100% of the time.

You should follow your own advice, Nursie. Tell us how the
misspelling of "receding" is the correct spelling again.

Boy, you really do have some serious issues, don't you?

Not at all, Nursie. Now go do what you do best, empty a bedpan.

You're still alive, aren't you?

More than you, Nursie.

Lying in public behind an anonymous screen name is "living"...?!?!

Hardly.

You're a lying anonymous coward. The only thing that makes you
THINK you are more "alive" than anyone is that you think you are
somehow in "control" since your immeidate screen name and identity are
anonymous.

Since you are able to keep that bit of information from public is
your ONLY "control" over your life. You're a loser with no where to go
and nothing to show for what you claim is your life.

Sucks to be you.

Steve, K4YZ