Old April 6th 05, 04:42 PM
David

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:01:59 -0500, wrote:

I went over to old man Thomas Burnside's home yesterday.Actually
though,he and his wife live at 4838 S Westhaven Drive.(I don't know why
I had been thinking they live on South McRaven Road,I guess it's because
I haden't been over there to visit in so long) y'all can google 4838 S
Westhaven Drive Jackson Mississippi if y'all want to,I don't care) Their
phone number is 601 922 2235 He said a guy from Nashville was over there
about a week ago and bought a radio from him.Burnside said he gets about
ten old radios a month and he sells about 15 old radios a month.He has
some little storage sheds in his back yard near his garden and I have
seen lots of old tube type radios and old transistor radios and all
kinds of old things in there many times before and I have bought a lot
of old things from him before.He subscribes to a paper called the
American Radio Club.He said there is a website for that and he keeps an
ad in the that paper,if y'all want to check it out.They have a store
manikin that looks like a brunette woman of about 25 years old and the
manikin is sitting in a chair under the carport by the side of their
front side door.Burnside said his wide changes the clothes on that
manikin every once in a while.The manikin was dressed up in bluejeans
and a polka dot shirt and black shoes and had sunglasses on.When I
pulled up in their driveway,I though at first it was a real live woman,I
waved at that manikin and I says,Howdy! I wanted to buy that manikin
too,buy they said it isn't for sale.
cuhulin

Antique Radio Classified?

http://www.antiqueradio.com/