Old April 7th 05, 03:27 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

that was just a frist draft, the blog site I'm on allows me to

reedit
my post at anyime.

What is a "frist" draft?
Don't you ever tire of being so stupid toddyboy?

Time travel isn't possible, if it were,

someone from the future would
have traveled back in time to tell us about it.

Not necessary, there is the fact of parallel universes....oops, your

amateur radio operator and don't know anything about science or
theoritical science.

You're an Amateur Radio operator also, Todd...And from what I've
seen so far, YOU don't have any more idea about science, "theoritical"
or otherwise!

All things are possible, but more things are probably

Are "probably" what, Todd? You didn't finish the sentence. Or
did you mean "...but more things are probable"...?!?!

All things are NOT possible. For example, it's "possible" that
you could construct a proper sentence, but it's obvious that you can't.

It's "probable" that you are a developmentally delayed adult with
severe disassociative issues, but I'm not eye-to-eye with you to make a
first-hand assessment. The evidence here certainly lends itself to
that conclusion, however.

Steve, K4YZ