Old April 7th 05, 03:31 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

that was just a frist draft, the blog site I'm on allows me to

reedit

my post at anyime.

What is a "frist" draft?
Don't you ever tire of being so stupid toddyboy?

Time travel isn't possible, if it were,

someone from the future would

have traveled back in time to tell us about it.

Not necessary, there is the fact of parallel universes....oops, your a
amateur radio operator and don't know anything about science or
theoritical science.

Are you also not an amateur radio operator todd? You sign all your post
" Todd N9OGL" isn't that an amateur radio operators call sign? How do
you know so much about science? I'm sure that you know allot about
space, like the space between your ears!

You have an ebay account todd? This is right up your ally too.

All things are possible, but more things are probably

How can there be more things then all things? We will be thinking
about this 1000 years after eternity!

Todd N9OGL