Old April 7th 05, 03:55 AM
Landshark

"I AmnotGeorgeBush" wrote in message
From: (Landshark)
"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
news On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:20:17 -0500, landsharkdeepthroatsmen
wrote in
:
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:
On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:53:15 -0400, Vinnie the Helpless Ham
wrote:
snip
Vinnie's not a bad guy Frank,

So I used to think as well, until he lost personal control.

We all have at one time or another.

You saying he is not a bad guy is akin of me saying the same thing about
Geo regarding his attacks on you,

Maybe, but far cry on accusations twist, so you are comparing
apples with oranges.

the nature of such unprovoked attacks
notwithstanding. Did you miss Vinny
blowing of his top?

Nope, but that was the way he felt. I think it was
a little over board, but nothing that couldn't be overcome

The guy came apart over a typo that had nothing to
do with him

Again, I've seen the same thing from almost everyone here

...perhaps that was his malfunction for the day, but it shows
the guy's true self

I don't think it show his "true self", but does show a flaw
that can't be cured.

and how he was moved by a simple posting of a url.
Maybe if it was you he attacked for no reason other than
incompetence

Maybe, but I have been the target so long, as you, It really doesn't bother
to much anymore.

and inability to control his nasty nature, you would view
things differently, such as you do with Geo.

I suppose if that was the case, but I don't see him chasing
Franks posts, posting false accusation, harassing every
post he makes, big difference.

you two

should talk more radio, you'll probably find a

lot more in common. Now Geo I see is still

obsessed with me and male sex........pretty

sad.

Now,,I invoke to you the same exact reasoning you use for
many of your complaints with Geo

Why would Doug, Geo, Frank (in the past), Dave among
others do the same to you? Because they didn't like you're
ideology? Freebanding? political views? our were they just
plain trolling?
Twist, I'm not going to go around with you on this. I'm
sure just like Mopar & Frank, things got off to a bad start,
hopefully in the future things will be better, though one of
them most likely have to breakdown and bury the hatchet.

,,,,why would one attack another for no reason?

Frank has a very condescending type of tone, but unfortunately
when typing one can't tell the "tone" of the type if they haven't
been around it for a while.

Landshark

--
My bad..the camera is mightier than the blowhard(s)..in most respects.