Old April 6th 05, 09:49 PM

At the Goodwill thrift store this afternoon,I bought an old wooden
rustic home made box which measures about 22" W by about 13 " front to
back by by about 14 " high and I paid $2.00 for the box and I bought a
leather case which has many,many little compartments in it for special
tools which are used for working on business and office machines and I
paid fifty cents for the leather case.There is a little tag inside of
the case which says PLATT,Cases For Business and Industry. and there is
a large YKK zipper on the case.After I left the Goodwill thrift store,I
stopped off at the Radio Shack inside Metrocenter Mall which is only
about a block from the Goodwill thrift store www.metromalljackson.com
and I bought a little Amplified Stereo Listerner,part # 33-1097.I think
I had a pretty good few hours of junkin this afternoon.By the way,the
lady at the Goodwill store told me the old Dinning Room furniture is
sitting in the back part of the store and they haven't brought it up
front yet because it is so dingy and grundgy.(I guess they are too lazy
to clean the furniture up and they have no idea that the furniture is
worth a lot of money) She said I can buy the furniture for $25.00.If
it's still there tomorrow morning,I think I will buy that furniture.I
know for certain it would bring a lot of money on eBay.I would have to
make room inside my raggity old 1978 Dodge lonnggg wheelbase van before
I could haul that furniture home.Hell broke loose here this
morning,weatherwise,and it is raining here again right now.Crazy tornado
weather.
cuhulin