Old April 7th 05, 01:13 AM
John

will this software function with Windows XP? Thanks
"Michael Love" wrote in message
om...
I have in the past used FineWare Smart R8 Control for my R8. Mark Fine
does
not sell this software anymore and I am looking to purchase a newer
version
of the same software, or even something else that works well with the R8.
My
version does not work with XP or even ME. My Smart R8 control software
was
purchased and registered with Fineware. I am not looking to "steal" or
copy
anyone's registered software, I just want to purchase it. All you
bedwetting flamers, keep it to yourself.