Old April 7th 05, 02:23 AM

I was only trying to drum up some more business for the old coot so he
can sell some more radios.I didn't put him on usenet,he has been on
usenet for years.He also told me old man Otto (Otto is about 80
something years old) is still repairing radios so I think I am going to
take my old wooden cabinet floor model Grundig
AM/FM/Shortwave/phonograph radio (it dates back to about 1957 or 1958)
and my old wooden cabinet AM/FM/Shortwave Telefunken table model radio
and another old AM/FM wooden cabinet table model radio over to old man
Otto Wisez's (I think his last name is spelled Wisez,I have it written
down on an empty cigarette rolling papers cardboard cover around here
somewhere.But all I would have to do is look in my phone book,I am not
neat and tidy,I lay things down around here just where ever they happen
to land) place and let him repair those radios.Old coot Burnside told me
a set of tubes for my old Telefunken radio could cost about $50.00,but
that's ok with me.Eat your heart out!
cuhulin