Old April 7th 05, 03:36 AM
John

I notice that Fineware is no longer available. Can someone send me the .exe
program? Thanks
"John" wrote in message
m...
It is 2.01B and does not seem to function with XP. I am also looking for
a good program to use with my R8. Thanks
"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Michael Love wrote:
I have in the past used FineWare Smart R8 Control for my R8. Mark
Fine does not sell this software anymore and I am looking to purchase
a newer version of the same software, or even something else that
works well with the R8. My version does not work with XP or even ME. My
Smart R8 control software was purchased and registered with
Fineware. I am not looking to "steal" or copy anyone's registered
software, I just want to purchase it. All you bedwetting flamers,
keep it to yourself.

Michael:
What version are you using? The latest version 3.23d works geat with XP

--
Brian Denley