Old April 7th 05, 03:41 AM
m II

When I stopped off at the Radio Shack store this afternoon,I noticed
they have the S350 AM/FM/Shortwave radios for $99.00 and the Grundig 100
PE radios for $29.99.I passed

Kidney stones can be painful, I hear. How long did it take to pass?
Did you scream at all? Get any cheap meat today? Do they clean house for you too?
What are you putting in your two dollar wooden box? Will it suffocate? Why have
you never said what short wave radio you listen to most frequently? Do you still
respect the 'Ace'? It is the morning after, you know..

So many questions, so little time.

mike