Old April 7th 05, 11:17 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
well you whiney little ##########, you don't have to read my idea

or
go
to my websites or blog.

I wouldn't have gone to your "blog" or "website" had it not

been
in here.

And you keep bringing your irrational and foolish "ideas" into
THIS forum. You put them right up there for all to see...It's not

like
I can avoid it.

So...Stop posting in here and you'll stop being the butt

(pardon
the pun) of everyone's jesting.

HEY dumb###, I didn't post this, Mel did you ####ing moron.

Sure you did. Follow the attributes.

QUOTE:

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
well you whiney little ##########, you don't have to read my idea

or
go
to my websites or blog.

UNQUOTE:

Secondly,
no one is forcing you to read these thread, and you show me where Mr.
I'm a ############ K4YZ, is the owner of this newsgroup...

No one ever said it was ANYone's, forum, Todd. YOU just have to
accept the consequances for your own actions. In this case, you ACT
like an idiot, you get treated like one.

It really is THAT simple.

this is a public forum...(SNIP)

Yes, it is Todd...and you're making a rather poor showing in it.

and I can post what I want. BTW My blog is still up and
running....yep, your nothing but talk.....

Very little happens in just a day, Todd.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Steve, K4YZ