Old April 7th 05, 04:19 PM
RadioGuy

If they were serious about protecting our cities they'd inspect cargo
containers at the ports. They'd protect nuclear power plants and
refineries. Not set off tire fires in the middle of Jersey.

Gee... I have no idea how they could check the millions of containers that
come into port every year. Heck, shippers can't even keep track of the
containers aboard their own ship. Ships routinely carry thousands of
containers and ship container capacity is increasing with every new ship
built. The straight truth is its not uncommon for a small number of
containers to float around carrying unknown cargo for unknown parties. Only
exceedingly careful inspections taken at great inconvience of the cargo
manifest and TEU numbers aboard ship have revealed this fact.

RG